What Is Breast Tumor?
What Are The Symptoms of a Breast Tumor?
Although a lump in the breast is typically associated with breast cancer, much of the time such lumps aren’t cancer.
Common causes of benign breast lumps include:
- breast infection
- fibrocystic breast disease (“lumpy breasts”)
- fibroadenoma (noncancerous tumor)
- fat necrosis (damaged tissue)
What Are The Procedures Used By Dr. Ajay Chauhan To Treat Breast Tumors?
Treatment depends on the clinical discussion with your doctor and the nature of the disease.
Key rule is that visit your doctor at the earliest.
Dr. Ajay Chauhan is well experienced in breast surgeries and is fellow of international college of surgeons.
How Is Breast Tumor Prevented?
These seven simple steps can help lower the risk of breast cancer. Not every step applies to every woman, but together they can have a big impact.
- Keep Weight in Check
- Be Physically Active
- Eat Your Fruits & Vegetables – and Avoid Too Much Alcohol
- Don’t Smoke
- Breastfeed, If Possible
- Avoid Birth Control Pills, Particularly After Age 35 or If You Smoke
- Avoid Post-Menopausal Hormones
How Is a Breast Tumor Diagnosed?
Self breast examination before mirror is the most important in early diagnosis of breast lump.
One should be always attentive if there is positive family history.
Imaging,FNAC, true cut or excision biopsy are the diagnostic tools.
Memberships & Previous Experience
Life Member of:
- Indian Medical Association
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India
- Association of Colo-Rectal Surgeons of India
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons of India
- Indian Hernia Society
- Society of Endo Laparoscopic Surgeons Of India
- Member Of The International Pilonidal Society
- Member Of European Society Of Coloproctology
- Consultant Surgeon at Jeewan Mala Hospital, Delhi.
- Director- Department of Surgery & Orthopedics, Park Hospital, Delhi
- Associate Consultant at Fortis Jessa Ram Hospital, Delhi
- Registrar/ Asst. Lecturer at Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha, Maharastra
- Registrar Surgery & Traumatology, Delhi Hospital, Bahadurgarh