Gall Bladder/Stone Disease
What Are Gallstones?
What Are The Symptoms of Gallstones?
● Acidity, heartburn, abdominal discomfort
● Severe and sudden pain in the upper right abdomen and possibly extending to the upper backSevere and sudden pain in the upper right abdomen and possibly extending to the upper back
● Fever and shivering
● Severe nausea and vomiting
● Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
● Clay colored stools or dark urine
What Are The Procedures Used By Dr. Ajay Chauhan?
In case of cancer, more radical treatment is to be considered. Dr. Ajay Chauhan is fellow of international college of laparoscopic surgeon, fellow of minimal access surgery and international college of surgeons.
How Are Gallstones Prevented?
How Are Gallstones Diagnosed?
Memberships & Previous Experience
Life Member of:
- Indian Medical Association
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India
- Association of Colo-Rectal Surgeons of India
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons of India
- Indian Hernia Society
- Society of Endo Laparoscopic Surgeons Of India
- Member Of The International Pilonidal Society
- Member Of European Society Of Coloproctology
- Consultant Surgeon at Jeewan Mala Hospital, Delhi.
- Director- Department of Surgery & Orthopedics, Park Hospital, Delhi
- Associate Consultant at Fortis Jessa Ram Hospital, Delhi
- Registrar/ Asst. Lecturer at Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha, Maharastra
- Registrar Surgery & Traumatology, Delhi Hospital, Bahadurgarh