What Is Pilonidal Sinus?
How Common Is Pilonidal Sinus?
It is more common in men than women.
What Are The Symptoms Of Pilonidal Sinus?
Some more symptoms are:
- Pain while sitting
- Sore or red skin around the depression
- Swelling of cyst
- Formation of cyst/abscess
- Blood or pus oozing out from the sinus
- Foul odor
What Are The Procedures Used By Dr. Ajay Chauhan To Cure Pilonidal Sinus?
Dr. Ajay Chauhan believes that a permanent solution for Pilonidal Sinus is only adequate surgery along with permanently making your back free of hair.
How Is Pilonidal Sinus Prevented?
- Maintaining hygiene and cleanliness
- Increasing activity levels
- Keep your back free from hair by any means
- Avoiding a sedentary lifestyle
How Is Pilonidal Sinus Diagnosed?
What Are the Causes Of Pilonidal Sinus?
This immunization process gives birth to a cyst around the hair. Overall Pilonidal Sinus is triggered by the following reasons:
• Abnormal growth of hair
• Friction caused by the clothes
• Sitting for long durations
• Inactive lifestyle
• Prolonged sitting
• Excess body hair